WordPress is going to be more and more popular blog platform. Unfortunately, there isn’t a way to communicate between WordPress users until now. So I created the plugin Private Messages For WordPress for this purpose. The idea is taken from PM system of forums.
|Plugin Name||Private Messages For WordPress|
|Compatible up to||3.4.2|
|Ratings||89.6/100 Private Messages For WordPress 89.6 out of 100 based on 50 ratings.|
|Last Updated||2012-11-28 4:44am GMT|
The Private Messages For WordPress allows users of WordPress blog send private messages (PM) to each other. Users will have their own inbox and outbox. Administrators of blog can control total numbers of items in mailbox of each user group (Administrator, Editor, Author, Constributor and Subscriber).
This plugin has cost me countless hours of work, if you use it, please donate a token of your appreciation!
- OP351.net: for internationalization idea and Portuguese translation
- Matthias Kretschmann: for icon design and German translation
- Paperboy: for Swedish translation
- Ivo Hajny: for Czech translation
- liryk: for French translation
- Huseyin Cahid Dogan: for Turkish translation
- masya2000: for Russian translation
- Christian: for Danish translation
- Marcis Gasuns: for Belorussian translation
- Rteelen: For Dutch translation3
- Mostafa: for Persian translation
- Enrico: for Italian translation
- Web Hosting Geeks: for Romanian translation