Email marketing is the oldest forms of marketing. As a matter of fact, email was the only reason why people loved the internet. For a majority of web users, the best part of signing into AOL was to know the fact that after few minutes of screeching, they’d be treated with the best message “You’ve got mail!”
Surely, after few decades, emails became common and web users were treated with unsolicited scams than genuine emails.
But does this mean email marketing is no longer a worthwhile tactic to promote your business and its products? NO!
Email marketing is still as effective as it was a couple of decades ago. In fact, every small-scale to large-scale websites are making use of email marketing to reach out to their target audience and improve their conversions.
Today, in this article, we are going to share some of the best WordPress newsletter plugins to help you grow your email list.
MailChimp for WordPress is one of the best WordPress plugins that incorporates MailChimp API. The plugin allows you to add a shortcode in a post or a page and add the email subscription form. You can change the markup of the form and make it the way you want. This way you can style it to match your theme’s style.
OptinMonster is a feature-rich and powerful WordPress plugin for effective email marketing. The plugin comes packed with a wide variety of subscription boxes that can be easily integrated to grab the attention of your visitors. Moreover, OptinMonster can also be used by non-Wordpress websites.
- Comes with Full-page welcome gate
- Has an extremely user-friendly interface
- Requires no technical knowledge and skills to configure and use this plugin
- Comes with smart subscribers recognition
- Offers MonsterLinks that enable your users to click a link to see an opt-in popup form
- Has built-in analytics to help you monitor your results
WP Subscriber Pro is a premium email marketing WordPress plugin that comes with a variety of features. This plugin also does not require any technical knowledge and skills to configure and install. Simply hit install, activate and you are good to go. WP Subscriber Pro comes with a default theme to help you get started. You can also add a number of animation effects to beautify the subscription form for your visitors to catch their eye.
- Comes with few popup triggers
- Lets you use shortcode to add an opt-in form
- 100% responsive design layout
- Has been optimized for speed
- Integrated Feedburner
- Comes with unlimited colors to choose from
- Super lightweight
Pippity Customized Popups, as the name suggests, displays a popup every time a visitor visits your website. Studies show that popups have better chances of getting email subscriptions when they are integrated appropriately. However, Popups can be annoying too; thus, it is important to handle them with care and customize them according to your users. Pippity Customized Popups enables you to do just that. It comes with a number of configuration options required to make certain that popups are shown in the modest and favorable way to your visitors.
- Comes with step by step guide
- Allows you to choose from more than 20 customizable popup bar and popup themes
- Has a number of animation effects
- Comes with Pippity analytics and A/B testing
- Let’s you see your Popup in real time as you design
- Price: starts at $49 per annum
WP-Lead is a great way to encourage your commenters to subscribe to your website. Usually, when a visitor comments on a blog, they are required to enter their personal details such as email address, and name. WP-Leads allows you to hit two targets with one arrow and use this personal information to gather new subscribers. The plugin allows you to add an additional option below the comment form that enables the commenter to the subscriber to your website.
- Comes integrated with an email management program of choice i.e. Constant Contact or Mailchimp
- 100% responsive design layout
- Extremely easy to integrate and use
- Collects and store user data
These are by far the best email marketing WordPress plugins that are popular for one or other reason. You can pick any of them as per your marketing strategy and audience type.
If you have any other useful WordPress plugin for increasing email subscribers, don’t forget to share it with us.
Emma Watson is a WordPress Developer by profession and writer by hobby. She works for Wordsuccor Ltd., one of the best wordpress plugin development company based in USA. If you also need to hire a plugin developer you can connect with them on Google+, Facebook, and Twitter.